Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Everton Retro Football Scarf - 1983-'85 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the classic home shirt worn by Everton from 1983-1985.
The Toffees won the FA Cup for the first time in 18 years wearing this iconic kit. They knocked out Stoke, Gillingham (at the third time of asking), Shrewsbury, Notts County and Southampton on their way to the final. Everton defeated Watford 2-0 at Wembley Stadium to win the cup on 19th May 1984, the first major honour that any of the Everton players in this match had collected, with the exception of goalscorer Andy Gray.
The following season was even more successful, as Howard Kendall's side finished the 84-85 season as First Division Champions. The Blues finished with a huge 13 points more than bitter rivals, Liverpool. They also won the European Cup Winners' Cup, beating Rapid Vienna 3-1 in Rotterdam. Howard Kendall picked up the Manager of the Year award, while Neville Southall and Peter Reid won the FWA Footballer of the Year and PFA Players' Player of the Year respectively.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Everton football memories.