Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Manchester City Retro Football Scarf - 1989-'91 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the shirt worn by Manchester City between 1989-1991.
City returned to top flight football for the 1989-90 season. The highlight of the season came when a crowd of 43,246 at Maine Roade saw City beat Manchester United 5-1 with Oldfield (2), Bishop, Hinchcliffe and Morley scoring the City goals.
In their second consecutive season in the top tier of England, City secured a 5th place finish. Peter Reid led the Sky Blues for the majority of the campaign replacing Howard Kendall after 11 games. Club Player of the Year, Niall Quinn, was top goalscorer with 21 goals in all competitions.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Man City football memories.