Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Norwich City Retro Football Scarf - Egg and Cress
This retro football scarf is inspired by the home shirt worn by Norwich City from 1992-1994.
The egg and cress kit is often ranked as one of the worst shirts in Premier League history, but we couldn't disagree more.
Despite the media tipping Norwich as favourites for relegation, they were a force to be reckoned with during the inaugural season of the Premier League. The Canaries, with newly appointed manager Mike Walker, secured a third-place finish and their first ever European place. Walker replaced top-scorer Robert Fleck with Mark Robins from Manchester United. He was their top goal scorer that season, with 16 goals in all competitions.
One of the most memorable moments in Norwich history came in this iconic shirt. On the 20th October 1993 at the Olympic Stadium, Norwich defeated Bayern Munich 2-1 in the second round of the UEFA Cup. An incredible volley from Jeremy Goss and clever header from Mark Bowen prompted John Motson to call it "almost fantasy football".
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Norwich City football memories.