Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Tottenham Hotspur Retro Football Scarf - 1985-'87 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the iconic chevron shirt worn by Tottenham Hotspur between 1985-1987.
Diego Maradona donned this classic Spurs shirt during Ossie Ardiles' testimonial on 1st May 1986. Maradona ended up borrowing a pair of Clive Allen's boots after turning up without a pair of his own.
The Lilywhites were in serious contention to win all three major English trophies in 1987. Under David Pleat's management, the club finished third in the First Division, were runners-up in the FA Cup and reached the semi-finals of the League Cup. Clive Allen enjoyed a stellar season, scoring 49 goals in all competitions and winning the PFA's Players' Player of the Year and the FWA Football of the Year awards.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Tottenham football memories.